Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love Dare

Well, I'm on Day 9 of the Love Dare...the book that is the challenge undertaken in the movie Fireproof and now it is out as a 40-day challenge. I can just say that in 9 days it has already changed the way I react to not only my husband but even to how I deal with my kids. Now don't get my wrong..I ain't perfect!! ha! But, it's the effort and the consciousness that it has brought to my life that is so unexplainable. I actually look forward each day to reading the next chapter...it's truly a challenge. The brothers that wrote this book..they also wrote Fireproof...two really inspired guys. Great book..I highly recommend it! Can't wait to see how things are at the end of the 40 days! We're also doing the Fireproof 6-week study at church...hope it all means a better marriage for 2009!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment