Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!!

Well, we woke up today to what was supposed to be ice on the ground and a day off from school and....nothing, nada...but it is freezing cold outside even if there is no frozen precipitation on the ground. Up north they weren't so lucky and have no electricity so I'm thankful we escaped the ice this time.

Wednesday is always a busy day at our house. From the minute school is out, the race is on. Gracen has piano at Amity at 4:15 which requires me to leave my school and head to get her at school and then on to piano. I do have to say I actually find my time at piano to be relaxing...I get to sit and read and can't answer my phone or do anything else but listen to Gracen play and converse with her teacher. She is learning so much at piano so quickly. I am amazed...wish I could play as well! Then, we leave piano about 5:00 and have to drive back to Glenwood, feed the kids, study for Awana and then get to Awana..which is 6-7:30. When the kids are finished from Awana and we get back home it is time to corral them for baths, hear all about their days since we really haven't had time for that and hustle them towards the bed. Tonight Carson is quite upset that Gracen only has a page or two left till she finishes her first Discovery book and he is quite a bit behind her. This is the first year that the boys and girls are seperate...in Sparks they were always together but in T&T they are seperate so they don't do all their verses at the same time...not setting well with Carson. He is ultra competitive!!!

One funny story for the day...he told me today that a little boy in their class called Gracen a crybaby today and Carson grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him on the ground...sibling love...may end him up in the principal's office, but was sweet none the less! :)

God bless,
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment