Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life on TiVo...

Tonight I’m sitting here watching tv…on TiVo of course…and I was just thinking that I can’t imagine going back to watching TV without using a dvr. Tonight while I’ve been watching my favorite shows I’ve paused for phone calls, to vaccum the living room, to clean Marty’s side of the closet (part of the Love Dare), to bandage my mom’s thumb when she came by after she smashed the crud out of it in a gate, to fix a bowl of cereal for supper and that has all been during just TWO shows and without my kids being at home which usually cause me to have to pause it every couple of minutes!! What did we do without DVR?! How did we ever get an entire show watched?! I love my DVR! I love tv in general..does that make me a bad person?! LOL! I just finished watching “Privileged,” which is one of my favorite shows and I’m getting ready to watch McDreamy on Grey’s Anatomy…woo hoo! A little escape from the stress of work, taking care of a family, ballgames and our long list of to-do’s…..

No comments:

Post a Comment