Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weight Wednesday Week 7

Whew after having a plateau week last week I was much relieved this morning to be down 1.6 pounds.  When my alarm went off this morning I had to remember why I had set it because I was sleeping soundly when it went off!  Once I came to my senses my stomach turned upside down when I remembered I had to weigh this morning. I was so relieved to see the loss.  

My mom and I ran the Dam Night Run in Arkadelphia on Saturday night & we finished in 37 minutes and ran all but a minute or 2 during the 3rd mile.  It was challenging but we averaged a 12:19 mile which is slow but we were proud of just finishing since we haven't ran a race in years and are both just back running.  One of our very best friends, Paige Cowart, ran super fast and came in 3rd in her age group!!  We saw several friends there and they all did great....Brooke Cowart, Brooke & Turner Vance and several others.  It's a hot race and a long process leading up to starting the race but it was fun...now that I forget I was about to pass out immediately after! LOL!

I am officially down 12.6 pounds and 15 inches.  I'm super excited and this is actually the most weight I have ever lost without falling off the wagon and I plan on staying on for the long hall...making this a lifestyle change and not just another diet.  

I'm going to be on a trip next Wednesday so I will weigh in on Tuesday morning before we leave that afternoon.  Can't wait to go with my mom, Gracen, Paige & Penny to Orange Beach for some much needed girl time! This will be our 2nd year to go & we are counting down the days.  Gracen is at the age where she occupies herself and she loves going.  She & Carson will turn 12 on that Wednesday so we'll celebrate her birthday at the beach while Carson gets treated at home by Daddy to what he wants to do & they go to a Rangers game in a couple weeks for their "guy trip." 

When we get back on Saturday night I will be less than 48 hours away from a new school year already!!  Yikes!  I'm always glad to get back into the routine of school & see all my co-workers I've missed over the summer...& even some of these little kiddos I see for speech. :)  I'm nervous already about my workouts & school but Kyle assured me today we will make it work so I'm ready.  

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 
Romans 8:37

No comments:

Post a Comment