Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weight Wednesday-Week 5

I'm on the road today so I will make this short & sweet. I'm headed to Dallas with a group of my best friends that we take every year. Lots of talking, shopping...and more shopping!

I lost 1.6 pounds again this week to make 11.2 pounds so far. So far I'm averaging 2.25 pounds per week. I lost 2 1/4 inches this wk.

I'm going to be traveling for a couple days then home long enough to prepare for a weekend of baseball so getting all my exercise in is going to be a challenge so that makes me very nervous! I only was able to do 2 with Kyle this week so I am actually missing my workout this morn...never thought that would happen!

My biggest struggle this week has been focusing on 1 week at a time & not the big picture of how much I still have to lose. That's had me a little down this week but I'm trying to redirect that energy into working even harder, but it's a daily challenge I have to admit.

"Ideals may tell us something important about what we would like to be. But compromises tell us who we are." -Avishai Margalit
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment