Thursday, July 28, 2011

______________ Thursday Week 6

Well, I'm not thicker thankfully and despite my use of a thesaurus I could not find a "th" word that was suitable. Anyway, I didn't lose anything this week...but on the upside thankfully I didn't gain anything either.  Obviously eating out every meal for a week in addition to working out on my own for 7 days without Kyle there pushing me resulted in no weight loss.  I was down 1.5 inches so not a total lack of progress but of course the scale going down is ideal! 

Now that I'm home, we're working out Wednesday, Thursday & Friday this week to get back on my 3 day schedule and needless to say I'm a little tired tonight...& sore!  Starting week 7 of training with Kyle this week and excited about the coming weeks! To add to that I have committed to run the Dam Night Run at Lake DeGray Saturday night and the last time I ran it...which was about 6 years ago when mom and I were training for a half marathon...I swore I would never do it again because it was reallllyyyy hot!  Looks like Saturday night may be the same so say a prayer for me! LOL!  

Actually while I was in Branson and I had that scoop of ice cream and a piece of french toast...well, I found that I felt bad after I ate it and regretted eating the sugar the whole day.  Matter of fact, though both of the "cheat" foods I ate were good....and both are on my list of favorite foods for that matter...after I ate both I thought about it later and realized that neither one was worth how much I regretted eating them.  As the saying goes...nothing tastes as good as looking good feels.  Trying on and being able to buy 2 sizes smaller after the last 6 weeks of hard work really did feel better than eating that sugar.  Hope I can remember that the next time the choice comes up...because I know it will. 

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  
For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (NIV)





No comments:

Post a Comment