Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday Week 14

My back is better! Woohoo!  Chiropractor along with some stretches that the PT showed me and I'm feeling better.  Praise the Lord!

I've had a blah week otherwise though...that doesn't sound great following my woohoo does it?!
It's true though.  I've been super tired for some reason and that makes me really crave things I shouldn't eat.  Even more so this week than the last couple....and I thought those were hard.
  I think I definitely need to get in bed earlier but my schedule hasn't allowed that lately and with basketball just around the corner...it won't happen anytime soon...as in the next 9 months.  Mom and I have a booth at the Pike County Fair this week for our shop, Lulu's, so we've been even busier than normal and no time for cooking.  I have still managed to do pretty well eating out but I never feel as good about what I eat.  And I definitely had bites of things here and there that I shouldn't have.

I lost 1.2 pounds & 1 inch this week to make a total of 23.2 pounds and 20 inches total.  Honestly, I'm not real happy with 1.2 pounds and last week's 1 pound, so my goal for the next week is to really be diligent about what I am eating & getting all of my exercise on my own completed.  I have to do it in the mornings or it just doesn't get done and this week a couple of mornings already I hit snooze and planned to fit it in later...and it didn't happen so I have got to make sure I get it done early no matter how tired I am.  If I could just quit my job it sure would simplify things! LOL!  Since that's not happening, I will be getting super strict with myself.  I think since school started back that I'm less active & more tired which is not a good combination for weight loss.  Also, my body just likes the weight I'm at right now.  I was within a few pounds of this weight for many, many years, but I want to be smaller of course so that means fighting through my body wanting to stay where it is. 

I am 1 pound away from kissing another 10 pound mark goodbye and I can't wait!! 
 I am 30.8 pounds away from my goal so by crossing that 10 pound mark I will also be below 30 to go...which is so exciting to me!  Hopefully that will help keep me motivated.
I am supposed to run 7 miles on Saturday.
Hope I can cross all 3 of those off my list by next Wednesday. 

I ran 6 miles on Saturday and besides being pretty sore by Sunday afternoon...I felt great about it!  The weather was gorgeous and Saturday is looking pretty as well so I'm up for the challenge!

Read a status of a friend this week that I thought was a really good quote...

You don't need help because you are weak.  You need help because you have somewhere to go.  If you can get there on your own, you aren't going far enough.
Dan Rockwell

But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
Luke 18:27

No comments:

Post a Comment