Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday Week 12

This will be super short because I am super tired today.  I have not slept well this week at all and we worked out Mon, Tues & Wed this week and 3 days of 5:30 wake up added to not sleeping well has me..well, cranky! :)

So I did not weigh this morning because I feel frumpy...is that really a word....but anyway, I had mexican food last night and though I mostly stuck to what I should eat...mostly...I feel so puffy today.  Since I refused to weigh this morning and see I was up due to water weight, I am going with my weight on Sunday morning.  It's usually my lowest of the week anyway so hopefully that's true this week.

I lost 2 pounds this week & I'm great with that!  That puts me at -21 pounds!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so glad to see 20 pounds officially gone...and 21 is even better! :)  I didn't measure this week so that will have to wait until next Wednesday....when I haven't had mexican casserole courtesy of my mother. :)

Another milestone for the last week is that I ran 5 miles on Friday morning!  I am super proud of that and I am on schedule for the Dallas White Rock Half Marathon in December.  Although I have to run 6 miles for this weeks long run...whew...hope I can do it.  I can't believe that 12 weeks ago when Kyle and I ran for the first time and we did 2 miles...I ran about 100 yards at a time...and thought I might kill over. It has not been easy but it has certainly been worth it!

1 comment:

  1. You're looking great! Keep it up! I need some of your motivation to rub off on me....I've fallen off the wagon this last month and I can't seem to get back on!

    ReplyDelete