Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weight Wednesday

Last Monday afternoon I met with my new trainer, Kyle Hecke, and we discussed my plan for losing weight & getting into the best shape of my life.  We'll be working out 3 days a week and then I'll do 3 days on my own.  

We worked out on Thursday & Friday before we headed to Fayetteville for 4 days and I was sore but feeling so much better about myself after just two days of working out.  He's had me cut out carbs...my weakness for sure...and stick to the South Beach Diet along with eating fruit...and eating every 3 hours.  I've actually had more trouble so far with making sure to eat every 3 hours.  It's not that I haven't been hungry at that time because I am but my schedule has been so crazy and planning ahead to have something I can have has been difficult for me but I'm going to get better at it!  

My plan is to weigh-in on Wednesdays for a weekly total and blog about how I'm feeling, how I'm doing, my struggles and accomplishments for the week.  I've added a ticker at the bottom from myfittnesspal.com where I am tracking my food, exercise and weight loss.  It won't show a loss for a few days because I just started using the ticker and had to put in my starting weight so I'll update it as I go along.  BUT....as of this morning after 7 days....I'm down 4.8 pounds!  I am not posting my weight at this point because...well I'm a girl and I'm embarrassed...but let's just say I went below the 1_0's that I hope to never seen again! :)

I like this scripture quoted by Lysa TerKeurst in "Made to Crave." (For more info on Made to Crave Bible study.  Go to www.madetocrave.org.)

"Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food" Romans 14:20a


No comments:

Post a Comment