Friday, February 27, 2009

I will praise you in this storm...

Hannah Sullivan left this life and entered Heaven on Thursday at 2:25 pm. She will now be eternally healed...free of the awful disease that has taken her away from those who love her so desperately. We are left to now change from praying for Hannah, who no longer needs our prayers, but now pray for those she leaves behind. Brad, Jill and Bethany will need our prayers for the days, weeks, months and years to come. There will be so many milestones to bear without their precious Hannah and I can't even begin to imagine how they will bear it, but I know they will do it with their usual grace and faith in the Lord to get them through. Though I can't imagine going through what they have gone through this past year..even more so, I can't imagine going through it without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I hope everyone who reads this knows him as their personal savior. I hope you all know the Jesus that has brought the Sullivan's through this past year and will get them through the years to come. If you don't, I hope you will find me or someone who does and ask how you can have that kind of relationship with Him. The Sullivan's spoke often of Hannah's Storm and what it meant to their family. It was a great comfort to them. The song "I Will Praise You in this Storm" by Casting Crowns was especially comforting to them. Here it is...




God bless,
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment