Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Couple Field Trips

We have been so busy the last few weeks that I haven't had much time to post. We've been on two field trips, to Mid-America and then Old Washington, had too many ballgames to count and then just doing the usual end of school activities. I have taken quite a few pictures but haven't had time to download them. Below are some that I took with my phone the last few weeks so I thought I would go ahead and post them. I'll post again with my camera pics, which are much better, when I have time.
While Marty and Carson went to the High School Baseball Finals at Fayetteville one weekend, I took Gracen and her friend to see Hannah Montana: The Movie. We loved it! It was actually quite enjoyable. After the movie, we went to Red Lobster where they had the bowl of ice cream the waiter brought them they are eating in this pic, Old Navy where they bought matching t-shirts and flip-flops, a couple more stores and then more ice cream at Scoops! We had a good day!
This is Gracen and her friend at Mid-America. They watched a lightning/electricity demonstration and then they went up in pairs and touched the ball which made their hair stand up. Gracen took her pony tail down but it really didn't do much to hers b/c it was so heavy. A few kids looked really funny!
Gracen on the way home from Mid-America. It started raining...what day didn't it rain in May??
At Old Washington, listening to the "farm man" talk about life back in "his day." The kids seemed quite interested. He made fire with a flint and cloth...well, he tried anyway! It was so humid that day that it only smoked! LOL!
Carson listening intently to the farmer talking.
Carson & Deric at the Print Shop. This was our last place to go before the surry ride and trip home and they were tired. They weren't listening to much that the man had to say by this point. Admittedly, they lost my attention by this point, too. It was a fun trip, though.
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment