Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Shoes and Chic Fil A

Yesterday was a good day...well, most of it anyway. I went to HS's for a hair appointment and then met Marty and the kids to buy the kids new tennis shoes. They are both in the upper end of kids/lower end of adult sizes which is very hard to find the shoe you want in the size you want. We ended up having a hard time find them both shoes but we did..paid more than we wanted but they both had to have a pair. We ate lunch at Chic Fil A and then Marty took the kids to the state finals for more games. They had gone on Thursday night also. I met some of my friends from my Caney CHICS class and we went to eat in HS's and to the movie to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. Good movie..really funny! I really enjoyed my night out with them...was a great end to my week. I picked the kids up on my way back home and Carson said he had a stomach ache since he ate CFA. He complained last time he ate there, too. Well, he made it inside the house....and threw up all over my bedroom carpet! What is it about kids that makes them not realize they need to go to the potty to do that. He just kept standing there throwing up!!! I finally got him to the bathroom but by then he was done. LOL! I scrubbed my carpet for a while to no avail...will have to be steam cleaned now. Just awful!! He kept apologizing and I never even said anything to him. I assured him it was no big deal with a smile while I wanted to scream and was about to gag myself!!! He went to bed and got up this morning and was fine. He says no more CFA for him...and I love it!!! Oh well...not cleaning that up again!

God bless,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. So strange about CFA...it's our favorite place to eat on the run (without Jed because they cook in peanut oil) but I have heard of 4-5 people recently getting sick from eating at CFA at Hot Springs.

    Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete