Sunday, December 5, 2010

Masquerade: Hiding from God

I don't know if you have ever heard of this preacher, but Craig Groeschel is a great preacher that I discovered a couple years ago when researching some things for starting my Sunday School class.  Regardless of what you might think about his ministry, this series he has just completed called Masquerade: Hiding from God is awesome!  I'm attaching the link to part 1 which last about 30 minutes and I encourage you to watch it when you can.  It is just so good.  I'm home with Marty today while he's hurt and I watched it this morning since I couldn't be at church and it relates to the study my SS class is doing right now and wow...I was really convicted by it...hope you can watch it and let me know what you think!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment