Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Nov. 4th

Today I was reading my cousin's wife's blog (who I also happened to have graduated with from high school and introduced them but that's another story) and she is planning on blogging every day of November about something she is thankful for so I stole her idea and plan to do the same.  It may just be short, quick blogs via my phone but I want to list the things I'm thankful for every day. 

Today I am thankful for my kids' health.  I deal with so many kids at work every day that have major problems and I am just so thankful that mine were born and have continued to be health except for the minor ears and eye problems here and there.  

--
Sherri Smith, M.S., CCC/SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist
Caddo Hills School District
(870) 356-3331

No comments:

Post a Comment