Monday, August 17, 2009

Phone Pictures

I haven't taken the time to post much this summer. It has just been crazy around here. I thought I would post some pics that I downloaded to my computer from my phone today. Most were taken the last few weeks.

This is Mal last week when she had just had her hair washed that morning. Gracen took this picture so someone was in the way and she didn't realize it.
This strange looking picture is Sydney and I shaving Mal's legs at the hospital. LOL! She had her hair washed that morning and had been complaining about how her legs must be way past needing to be shaved..so we broke out the razor and some conditioner someone brought in a goodie bag and her legs were smooth in no time! :) She was so excited about having smooth legs and clean hair!

Carson at the Pizza Shack a month or so ago. He got a stick-on mustache in one of those machines for a quarter and it was hilarious looking!
Carson eating ribs at Famous Dave's in Branson when Marty and I took the kids in July. He makes such a mess when he eats anyway, but especially eating ribs!! I just had to snap a picture with my phone.
Gracen and mom at Branson shopping this last weekend. We had a girls' getaway Thurs to Saturday. Gracen had lots of birthday money to spend..and spend it she did!! She bought some new school clothes and several pairs of shoes on sale!
Gracen trying on clothes at Old Navy in Branson.


I guess my next post will be our annual Back to School pics Wednesday! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment